May 9, 2016 – It’s that time of year again for the Shelby Park Picture Show! Only this time, we want YOU to suggest the movies that you in turn will vote on…
Every week, starting this Wednesday, May 11, at 8am, we’ll have a poll available (link available Wednesday morning) for you to begin suggesting genre-specific titles for all the movies in this year’s event series. This week’s genre will be “Family Friendly”, next week’s will be something different, and on and on for 5 weeks. That’s a total of 5 genres.
At the end of those 5 weeks, we will then open up VOTING for the top titles that received the most suggestions in each genre. THIS MEANS if you want your movie to end up in the voting round, you’ll need to share the poll, and ask your friends to suggest your movie title over and over to ensure it makes it to the final voting round!
Rules and Tips:
- Titles must match their genre to be selected.
- We will select the top 5 titles from the suggestions made for each genre of movie.
- If your movie suggestion has been remade a couple times, please be sure to add the year it was released (easy to find on IMDB).
- You may submit more than one title, or multiple titles per submission. However, please do not suggest each title more than one time *per user*.
- Don’t forget to share with your friends! The more suggestions we get for one title, the more likely it’ll land our final 5 options for voting!
Don’t forget to share, and get your friends to submit!
NOTE: “R” rated, or higher than “PG-13” ratings will be considered by SPPS management, but please consider that some of these film choices will need to be more family-friendly than others. The Shelby Park Picture Show is suitable and fun for ALL ages. See you soon…